Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Paper Options

1. One option I may consider for my next paper is to take opposite position and argue that marijuana should not be legalized. I’m sure I would find just as much information I found while supporting the legalization of the drug. This is a really hot topic right now. California just tried to pass a law that would make marijuana legal for recreational use called proposition 19. The proposition was turned down. There is most likely a ton of information about proposition 19 as well.


-http://www.cnbc.com/id/36267223/Why_We_Should_Not_Legalize_Marijuana

2. Another option I may consider for my next paper is to talk about insider trading in the stock market. I am planning on majoring in Finance, so this topic is pretty interesting to me. Insider trading is the trading of stock by people who have knowledge of non-public information about a company. This gives people an unfair advantage and allows them to cheat the market. Martha Stewart actually went to jail a couple of years ago for insider trading.

http://library.cqpress.com.ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu/cqresearcher/document.php?id=cqresrre1987121800&type=hitlist&num=0

No comments:

Post a Comment